Saturday, June 16, 2007

visit etsy if you dare

ahhhhhh! i've been avoiding checking out the web site etsy.com ever since molly mentioned it to me last february and i just knew i wouldn't be able to resist buying a ton of stuff. i ended up checking it for a gift idea tonight and my wallet will never be the same (or my purse...).

etsy is a ginormous online shop of handmade goods by cute artists and designers. i tried so hard to resist going nuts but here's some of the damage already done:

above this bagonebag is totally me, $43 incl. shipping


hedgehog & lil' peep bobby pins from tashabb, $6


blue & brown baby wale corduroy tote (i've been needing something for yoga class) $40 incl. shipping

and my favorite of all, the below little owl 'wristlet' by designer blissful! only i got it in darker red. was $36 but it's a "custom order".

ahhh, love this site. gotta go to bed now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi lara,
i hope the pins reached you safe and sound. if there are any problems, please let me know.
thanks, tasha a.k.a babybug