Friday, May 25, 2012

Success!

We just came off of the flight and hiked about 6 miles back into town, so I wanted to get a few pictures up quickly!  It doesn't even seem real yet.

Mom and I had to re-wiggle our schedule due to some bad rain and wind on Monday, but ended up going to Siena and Cinque Terre two days early which was gorgeous, and then came back for paragliding on the MOST glorious weather day I've almost ever seen.

The most surprising thing to both of us about the paragliding was there was almost no fear or fright to the "jump" off part, because you just run quickly and then are lifted into the air!  And the seat is so comfortable, you are just relaxed like you're on a hammock.  It didn't take much "guts" like most people imagine it does but was INCREDIBLE and I highly recommend our friends at Airtime Paragliding! (http://airtime-paragliding.ch)


I tucked my childhood quilt into my chest for protection!

No comments: