Saturday, March 15, 2008

a 30 year history of larasue

i previously blogged about the best birthday card ever, but Big Ups to Miss Love for one of the best gifts EVER. she scanned a ton of old photos of my life. what a blast down memory lane. i can't believe there was a time where i had dark brownish purple eyebrows - eek. but it was such a treat, because Kate had a few pictures of freshman year at BU that I've never even seen, and also a few from our trip to Europe that I'm convinced she hid from me all this time! so here's a handful of my favorites.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

nice! glad you loved it as much as i loved making it :D

S.D. said...

Awwwwww!!!!!!!!

What a cute little (blonde?) girl, circa, I'm guessing, 1983 or 84?

Happy! Happy! Joy! Joy! Lots of good things still happen after 30 (just don't ask me for the same assurances past 40, as I've seen no evidence of it so far). All the best!

Scott & Quimby

Anonymous said...

1982 i think, and always been a carrot top. my dad takes awesome photography. someday i've got to get all his slides digitized.

i'm not sure why i look so afraid in that picture but it's one of my favorites simply because that Scuffy the TugBoat t-shirt was my favorite t-shirt as a kid, and my mom, always her extremely thoughtful self, kept cutting off Scuffy and sewing him on a new blank shirt when i grew out of the size he was on.

hey, come to think of it, how come she didn't cut it out until i was an adult? i'd still wear it.