Monday, April 21, 2008

move aside, let the man go through

so i was thinking of being one of women from the San Angelo Polygamist sect for Halloween this year (brilliant, right?) but then I thought people might mistake me for Cinderella's stepmother. they are like, so identical, man! scare-y.

ok, normally I like to keep everything about next year's mixmas under tight wraps but I can't help but share one potential track...

first of all, I love Mike Doughty, always have. he's the musical incarnation of dry wit and irony. but his new song Put it Down (album version better) is the most physically addictive tune I have ever, ever heard. I can't stop playing it on repeat in my car, and when it gets to the last verse, I rewind it to the chorus again - mail - drop it in the mail, bottle up the sauce, bottle up the sauce. and naturally once I get out of the car, I can NOT get it out of my head. I'm not sure if I love this song or hate it for being so catchy! Gah! May need a 12 step plan to get off of this one.

No comments: