Friday, April 10, 2009

Lily

Last night I had the very cool opportunity to see Lily Allen at a little club in Denver, they made some limited edition posters for the show which were a nice bonus for 10 bucks!
Review note: Lily's opening band 'Natalie Portman's Shaved Head' was sooooooooooooooooo baaaaaaaaaaaaad. They were wannabe Dandy Warhols/Franz Ferdinands and really should just leave 80's music to the bands who invented it in the 80's. Same goes for the skinny tapered acid-washed jeans (on not skinny men!)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

OHMYGOD! I love that poster, I want that poster! Luckout!
:)

Unknown said...

ps-I think I MIGHT be able to track down someone here at MIIS that speaks french and get them to take a look at that card site ;)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Kate. It's funny how the poster doesn't really LOOK like Lily Allen at all but it's really cool anyhoo.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.