Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving Fruits: wUugx-TaRL0 and XQ3WEsmgNjg

Here's a couple Picasa photo slideshows I have been meaning to do for about 3 years, ever since my once-loved photosite.com went out of business. The photos take forever to upload in high quality and the music tends to get fed up mid-way through the upload, so apologies for the crackle-pops but I'm pretty happy with them still.

Thanksgiving's 4-day weekend is always a productive one for me since I stubbornly refuse to fly anywhere or go within 10 miles of a mall. This weekend I ventured out to take Uncle Bill to a Mary Poppins Sing-Along (which was such a blast! I was a huge geek about it) but otherwise kept the car parked.

Mixmases and Christmas cards are en route ~ check your mailbox! Happy December.




No comments: