Sunday, October 07, 2012

Daytrip to Providence

It had been on my calendar for 2 years to go to the RISD alumni art fair, so I finally did that this past Saturday, and lucked out that it was a glorious 80 degree day in October, windows down the whole drive.  I bought a little more jewelry than I set out to, but it was all-in-all fantastic road trip and got me in the mood for photography.  About 6 pm on the drive home, it downpoured and cooled the temperatures down quite a bit!



 anyone need a plush Rhode Island (below)? at Craftland on Westminster Street 
 old front of a buliding that's still up!  not sure if it will stay or go.


 view across the Woonasquatucket River downtown (nothing is ever 3 syllables here)
wannabe Venitian gondolas getting ready for the final WaterFire of the season (which I think ended up being rained out at the last minute!)

 pretty house on the Brown campus


 sexy food truck, Radish
the RISD bookstore which I wisely avoided going in (I would have spent $500 in a heartbeat) but I'll be back
RISD campus

No comments: