Thursday, October 26, 2006

2nd snow of the year already. 6 inches. Wahhh.
Whenever I am scraping the ice off my car and my fingertips are freezing in the mornings, I think about the time Kate was here and she thought ice scraping was so much fun. And then there are the challenges of your car door freezing shut too. It would be nice if that counted as an excuse to miss a day of work - but usually I just have to pry the trunk open and crawl in over the back seats. Fun, Kate, really fun.

well, it's a good time for snuggling up in my cubicle with hot chocolate, a spicy breakfast burrito and my Uggs. and it seems to be a good day for countryish blues or bluesish country - Lucinda Williams, Antigone Rising, Emmylou Harris, Sheryl Crow, Cowboy Junkies...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.overheardinnewyork.com/archives/007483.html

what?