Tuesday, October 10, 2006

this hardcore ghetto ganster image takes a lot of practice

so, I'm starting a new blog...
why? because i hate MySpace. so i'm stickin' it to 'em.

if nothing else, it will prevent me from the detrimental habit of bugging my friends with daily email rants about how they absolutely must download such & such song right now. i can post it all on my blog instead! whoahahahaha.


other than that, i have nothing especially imporant or funny to say right now.

song I have in my head today:
fire water burn - bloodhound gang

Hello my name is Jimmy Pop and I'm a dumb white guy, I'm not old or new but middle school, fifth grade like junior high, I don't know mofo if y'all peeps be buggin' give props to my ho cause she fly...(everybody now)

p.s. if you can find it, the rare "edited" version is so much better because of the hee-haw donkey sounds


No comments: