Saturday, September 27, 2008

...

today i randomly came across an amazing sunset shot of the parking lot outside our apartment on flickr. I love punkdolphin's photography, especially the abstract city shots.

for some other fun, check out the new bunny short of No Country for Old Men (don't watch it if you haven't seen the movie).
my favorite is still A Christmas Story.

...
shit.
I just heard that Paul Newman died. He is one of my favorite people in the world. My kitchen pantry is full of Newman's Own everything - pasta sauce, lemonade, salad dressing, coffee. If you're looking for something to lift your spirits, his autobiographical book "shameless exploitation in pursuit of the common good" is a fantastic and funny story of the Newman's Own brand and about their worldwide camps for kids.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

my fave bunny short is still "The Shining." I watched the No Country For Old Men one...liked the short, but not the movie much.