Friday, October 17, 2008

seriously?

I just finished reading the amendments and referendum guide to voting in Colorado this year, and all I can say is, you know you live in Colorado when there's a referendum to legalize saloons (which have been banned since 1933 apparently)... a saloon being a bar which serves exclusively alcohol, does not serve food.

and by the way, for all of you who have suffered for 3 years from my bad reception and lack of returning your calls, I am finally getting a better phone this week - just bought it on ebay. I had a cool purple one for a while from T-Mobile this summer but the connection was not much better and I hated the delay time on the keypad, so I sold that on ebay and went back to a red Samsung after tons of research on CNET. I'm getting a new sim card too, so...wish me luck. seems like getting a new phone these days is equivalent in time and effort to moving apartments.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you seen Cali's Prop 8? Defining marriage, it's all anyone talks about, I'm so tired of the yellow signs popping up in my yard!