Monday, October 25, 2010

at last!

here's a couple photos of a trip my roommate and I took to the SOWA Vintage Market on Sunday in South Boston which had lots of flea market stuff and etsy-ish artists. the tea pots are indeed a Mad Hatterish sculpture.

I bought a really cool poster of a Day-of-the-Dead style Matroyska doll, but I'll have to take a photo of that later once it's framed and hanging. also bought myself a tile/trivet of the Golden Girls (!) which is so perfect for midnight cheesecake snacking.

and recently found (finally) flip flop socks in pear-colored Asian bunnies. too cute.

great day today -- Phew.

"Everything is not enough, nothing is too much to bear. Where you been is good and gone, all you keep's the getting there."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the socks! would you get me a pair? :)