Wednesday, December 20, 2006

it's come to this...

it's so cold and windy, I actually had to wear my elmer fudd hat!! Derby is in a scarf but you can't tell. For some reason when I said "Smile!" he started licking me.

ok, so here's the latest... we just ventured outside and didn't get too far. this is the front door. the snow drifts are about 3 feet high, even though we technically got about one foot of snow. maybe 14 - 16 inches by now. it's still snowing hard but the wind died down.

in a lot of places it's above Derby's head, and in one spot near the pond, I fell in a drift up to my waist!

the drift in front of our door is really unusual because it crested over like a wave!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm somewhat jealous, just for the snowboarding aspect, otherwise I really hate the cold!