Thursday, December 21, 2006

Jingle Collar

I had to put some jingle bells on Derby's collar so I wouldn't lose track of him outside. Thanks to Chieko for the bells!

We just came in from outside and actually it was very decent temperature! It's snowing lightly now, though it was snowing pretty hard until 11am, and dogs from all over the neighborhood are showing up - clearly they were begging their owners to go out.

I spent a half hour running around with the dog, and another half hour shovelling the car out and stomping down snow in the parking lot to get the snow moved away from my car. Talk about a work out! I think my arms will be sore tomorrow.

One neighbor lady was proudly shouting about how her minivan's "mohawk" was 36 inches high... awww, the RAV's mohawk is only 17 inches.

Next I'm gonna curl up by the fireplace and try not to watch TV all day. Cross your fingers that I will be able to fly out on Saturday!

No comments: